These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance. Return to main menu, select Install, navigate and select the Pixel Experience ROM zip file. Once the installation has finished, return to the main menu, select Reboot, and then System. If you prefer stock Android features rather than the MIUI, then the below guide will help you install Pixel Experience ROM on POCO F1. In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there.
Or perhaps you’ve installed so many tweaks and mods that you just want to get back to some semblance of normality. So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Xiaomi Poco F1 Android phone is to get the warranty back. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. That will take you to a stock, unrooted ROM, with stock recovery as well.
- Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool Latest Version and USB Drivers on your PC.
- It’s generally in their best interest to keep these software features exclusive to their own devices and the company has just released the POCO Launcher in the Play Store for other Xiaomi devices.
- Possibly the lightest and most functional custom ROM out there, the Arrow OS project is based on the AOSP code while adding useful tweaks.
- This can come in many forms but besides applications and games, it’s the home screen where people spend most of their time.
We’ve now opened forum pages for these devices to give buyers and enthusiasts a place for discussions, aftermarket development, third-party mods, and more. In addition, we’ve added a forum page for the Poco M4 5G and its siblings. Rooted users of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro, Poco F1, and other MIUI Android 8.1 devices can use our Sa2ration app to control display saturation.
- Xiaomi Poco f1 Global history Recovery ROM MIUI 9.3.7, Weekly android 9.0 firmware of beryllium.
- This issue can in rare cases be caused by the module post-fs-data boot script taking too long to execute.
- If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- The Pocophone F1 USB Driver is 100% safe for the Computer, laptop, and Poco device.
- The Redmi Note 5 (Note 5 Pro in India) already has it in the here stable build while a lot of other supported devices including the Mi 8 got the feature with MIUI global beta ROM back in May.
As a senior editor at droidfeats.com, she has honed her skills in writing and editing. Sangita is an avid reader of fiction novels and enjoys exploring new stories. Her email, [email protected], is open to those who wish to connect with her regarding her work or interests. The no-frills POCOphone F1 is just the beginning and we’re excited to see where the POCO family can go in the future. It’s not completely clear why Xiaomi decided it needed a sub-brand, considering it could sell the powerful Mi 8 at a competitive price and really give all the “flagship killers” a run for their money.
It features WAIFUCLOCK which is based on the Substratum theme and delivers an elegant lock screen experience that you won’t find on any other ROM. The best part is that it also offers timely updates and bugs are fixed routinely. As for device support, from Xiaomi to OnePlus, Nokia, and Nothing, almost all the OEMs are supported. Simply put, Project Elixir is one of the best Android 13 custom ROMs in town right now and you should not miss it. It will be installed by the manufacturer itself to install the operating system.